*KOREA TRADITIONAL DAY TOUR*
Are you interested in Korean traditional liquor?
The One day tour include spots to enjoy traditional culture in Seoul, Yongin, Icheon.
For you who interested in Korean traditional liquor, The tour have a chance to learn Korean drinking culture.
Why this tour?
♦ It’s make you know the history of Korean traditional liquor.
♦ A chance to make my own rice wine and to find my own Makgeolli glass.
♦ Don’t worry you won’t understand in the manufacturing lesson. The guide will always help you.
[ B : Not Included / L : Gwangjuli deulbob / D : Not Included ]
Meeting guide at Seoul Station.
Korean traditional liquor tour (SULSAEM).
Have tour of the manufactory.
Make your own Makgeolli (rice wine).
Have a lunch with Korean traditional food barley rice.
Icheon Geramics Town
Have a free time in YES PARK (Icheon Geramics Town).
Look for your Makgeolli glass.
KOREAN TRADITIONAL WINE GALLERY
Have short introduction and try sample of 10 kinds of Korean traditional wine.
Drop at Seoul Station. End of tour.
※ The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/traffic/weather conditions without any prior notice.
CONDITIONS & TERMS
01. The event will be confirmed only when at least 10 people are invited.
02. The bus type may change depending on the final number of people leaving.
03. Confirmation of departure will be notified by text a week before the departure date.
04. The individual schedule is not permitted.
05. Please follow the guide of the staff
06. This product is supported by Gyeonggi-do, and there is a group photo on the schedule.
07. You need the correct personal information of all participants to sign up for traveler’s insurance. (Name/Gender/Date of Birth)
08. It’s a group schedule, so please keep your time.