*Old & New of Korea*
(From old history to Trendy K-experience)
Experience Korean traditional culture and the latest trend K-culture
in Seoul and Buyeo to build a team!
This tour shows Korea that has changed from past to present.
It increases immersion not only through simple viewing but also through content that you participate in.
Why this tour?
♦ This product was selected as an excellent incentive tour product
♦ It consists of various hands-on activities and team building programs that the MZ generation wants
♦ Absolutely hassle-free with hotel, transportation, and tour guide all included
[ B : Not Included / L : Not Included / D : Pork belly and cold noodles ]
Meet and greet by guide.
Moving to Seoul.
Seoul Night View City Tour
Seoul Hotel CHK-IN
[ B : Hotel / L : Crab doenjang stew / D : Rice with lotus leaves, galbi set ]
Head to Nonsan
Sunshine Studio (Mr. Sunshine & Apple TV Pachinko shooting location)
Drama set tour, exhibition,
Costume Experience in the Age of Enlightenment
Sunshine Military Experience Center
VR Battle, Screen Battle Experience
Beakje Cultural Land
Ride an amphibious bus
Have a free time
[DAY 3] – Theme Day
[ B : Hotel / L : Samgyetang, green-onion pancake / D : Dinner Cruise ]
Head to Seoul
Korean Culture Experience (Choose one out of three)
1) K-beauty / 2) K-POP / 3) K-Esports
K-food snacks and mission time
Eland Dinner Cruise
Seoul Hotel CHK-IN
[ B : Hotel / L : Dolsot rice wrapped in greens set / D : Not included ]
The Blue House visits
Head to Incheon
※ The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/traffic/weather conditions without any prior notice.
Seoul : L7 Hotel Myeongdong or similar
Buyeo : Lottte Resort Buyeo or similar
CONDITIONS & TERMS
01. The event will be confirmed only when at least 10 people are invited.
02. The bus type may change depending on the final number of people leaving.
03. Confirmation of departure will be notified by text a week before the departure date.
04. The individual schedule is not permitted.
05. Please follow the guide of the staff
06. You need the correct personal information of all participants to sign up for traveler’s insurance. (Name/Gender/Date of Birth)
07. It’s a group schedule, so please keep your time.