Yangpyeong is a popular suburban resort city for a citizen of Seoul.
This city is popular as a filming location because of its beautiful natural environment
♦ You can harvest your own crops while experiencing rural areas.
♦ You can enjoy the filming location of the drama while looking around the scenery.
♦ You can visit the BTS photo shoot location.
[ B : Not Included / L : Korean style / D : Not Included ]
Meeting at Seoul Station.
Ttoungttanzi Village (Farm experience)
Picking fruit, making Korean traditional food.
Heal yourself by walking through the forest.
Have free time. Filiming spot of many K-drama, MV, CF.
Drop at Seoul Station. End of tour.
01. Departure is not possible if the minimum number of departures is not met.
(Automatic cancellation or refund will be processed.)
02. The bus type may change depending on the final number of people leaving.
03. Confirmation of departure will be notified by text a week before the departure date.
04. The individual schedule is not permitted.
05. Please follow the guide of the staff
06. This product is supported by Gyeonggi-do, and there is a group photo on the schedule.
07. You need the correct personal information of all participants to sign up for traveler’s insurance. (Name/Gender/Date of Birth)
08. It’s a group schedule, so please keep your time.
Hana Tour ITC Representative : Jaewoo Lee / Address : 03162, 29, Insadong 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
TEL : 02-398-6600 (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) / FAX : 02-6234-2308 / E-Mail : email@example.com
Business Registration No. : 101-81-97302 / E-Commerce Report No. : 2016-Seoul Jongno-0227 / Tourist Business Registration No. : 2016-000010 / Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection :Jaewoo Lee